Job Title: Site Administrator
As Site Administrator you will interact with our customers, providing excellent support and co-ordinating a valuable service for our Rig Aftermarket team. You will be a key member of the function within our Aftermarket Service/Repair department – supporting the full service/repair lifecycle from customer enquiry and order through to service/repair completion and invoicing. As Site Administrator you will maintain the repair/servicing calendar, schedule repairs/servicing and regularly update records and personnel. You will be keen to take on fresh challenges, and willing to develop your knowledge within your role – always working towards satisfying the department and client requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide and coordinate administrative support to the Service/Repair Department Team.
- Act as a local point of contact for service mobilisations and assist with service logistics where required.
- Assist customers with service & repair requests, enter and maintain accurate data in Glovia
- Enter orders into Glovia assuring accuracy of all data is maintained to a high standard.
- Process orders for replacement parts accurately and in a timely manner, completing warranty and RA documentation as appropriate
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints in a timely manner working with other staff members to increase customer satisfaction and turnaround times
- Prepare delivery / collection paperwork & update the Transport Log, working closely with workshop personnel to capture weights and dims are recorded.
- Assist repair team when dealing with goods and services from local vendors.
- Provide technical support to our vendors / stores (drawing clarification may be required).
- Assist with the Standardisation of Workshop Processes to improve quality, safety and efficiency.
- Coordinate service technicians and warehouse personnel, including scheduling and routing to assure timely provision of service and repair as directed by manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (essential)
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) (essential)
- Working knowledge of Glovia (desirable)
Interested candidates should follow the link below:
Application closing date: November 17, 2021