Work Position: Piping Superintendent
– Overall responsibility of execution of PIPING works. (Fabrication and Erection).
– Preparation of ‘Work execution plan’ Includes Preparation of Method of statement for Erection / Welding / Testing & PIPING related documents.
– Preparation of Schedule & Forecast as per the Baseline plan by co-ordination with Planning & Project control dept.
– Preparation & Implementation of various SAFETY procedures in co-ordination with project HSSE dept.
– Finalization of Manpower requirement by analyzing the work volume as per the Baseline schedule.
– Plotting of Equipment & resources requirement as per the project work quantity.
– Co-ordination with Client by participating weekly meetings, walkthroughs etc.
– Inter-discipline co-ordination with other EPC and internal departments.
– Analyze & Implement Client procedures & Method of statement while execution of job.
– Study and confirmation of work front for Fabrication and erection.
– Setting up & issue monthly / weekly targets for the working crew as per the work front / resource availability.
– Monitoring and evaluating the progress of work from the reports and communication of the same to the concerned.
– Generation of reports regarding the progress and updating the same to the higher management.
– Implementation and confirmation of project quality standards as per the project requirement.
– Mark-up of P&ID for Test package preparation.
– Execution of testing and completion of subsystem to release for pre-commission activities.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 15.11.2020 with subject line: Piping Superintendent.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.