Position title: Commissioning Completion Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for demonstrating exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and the “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing these rules and requirements within his area.
- To administer the tools for Commissioning follow-up (ICAPS) and to interface with all disciplines, contractors and vendors in order to expedite any issues preventing the closure of punch items.
- Actively engage with numerous teams (operations, engineering, brownfield, commissioning contractor etc.) to develop and build alignment on company commissioning philosophies, strategies and associated engineering documentation.
- Take reasonable care of own Health and Safety and that of Others who may be affected by their acts at work.
- Each employee, at his level of responsibility, must observe all Company Rules, Procedures and instructions in the performance of his own task.
- Exercise such caution as is necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or to avoid pollution.
- Report any anomaly, abnormal conditions and near miss to supervisor.
- Participate actively in or lead when required HSE meetings, safety talks, tool boxes, training sessions and drills.
- Authority to suspend activities when there is a potential or actual threat to human life, the installation or the environment, and notify forthwith the responsible supervisor.
- Master degree in Engineering.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- About 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas upstream facilities with relevant experiences in a commissioning role including subsea facilities.
- In-depth knowledge of Commissioning & Start-up of Subsea and Surface facilities, OPERCOM®, ICAPS®.
- Ability to work in an Oil and Gas process facilities, interface with contractors/subcontractors.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning Completion Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.