Position: Senior Project Engineer
Required work experience: Minimum 6-8 years of experience working as a project engineer
Diploma or degree qualified
– Project Management and Sales
– Day to day engineering support;
– Inventory management
– Field Operations, and Marketing support for engineering and technical issues involving rigs assessment, equipment or systems design review, calculations, upgrades,
– Rig upgrades, major repairs, refurbishment, and shipyard or construction site projects: preparation or review of work scopes, specifications, budgets, schedules & contracts; including management of the Roving PM resources needed for inspections, assessments, audits, preparation or execution/support of major maintenance operations.
– Studies and follow up with manufacturers of new Drilling Systems / Equipment,
– Review and Revision of existing and preparation of new Standards / Best Practices / Procedures for Rig Equipment & Systems in liaison with the Field Support Equipment & Maintenance & QHSE groups,
– Maintenance & Development of the SLB Technical Knowledge Database (IN TOUCH), promoting paperless archiving and providing better information access (technical library including standards, procedures, CAD drawings, MOM, certification, projects/repairs history files, etc.). Progressive transfer of all the “hard copies archiving System” into an electronic format.
– Follow up and/or development of new concepts, systems that will improve QHSE and performance of our Operations;
– Participation in hardware and QHSE-MS audits, to confirm compliance with OFS & SDS policies, standards, and procedures, condition assessment, amendment or issuance of standards & procedures as required, review of rig CAD as-built drawings set, and issuance of Corrective Actions Plans.
– Audit of engineering firms, construction or reparation sites or yard within our geographical areas of work, maintaining a list of approved contractors in the field of work of the technical group, ensuring the availability of resources as they may be required, to provide efficient support.
Offshore work experience.
Working in extreme conditions.
Project Management skills.
Field experience in the related Segment of Lower.
Core Completions and Subsea installations.
Focuses efforts and prioritizes work to deliver business value. Willingly takes the lead when challenges occur. Actively engages and respects the diverse contributions of team or networks. Considers the merits of differing positions or opposing viewpoints. Strives for breakthroughs as well as incremental solutions. Actively engage with, and play a key role in Company’s and Client’s teams. Actively promoting Company’s Safety program
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.