Position: Senior Legal and Compliance Manager
- Provide business focused legal & contractual advice and support to all companies within the BOS Shelf Group.
- Provide accurate and timely counsel to Executive Management on a variety of Legal topics, including contract law, labour law and partnerships.
- Contribute as a member of BOS Shelf’s Senior Management team, to the formulation, implementation and effectiveness monitoring of strategies (defensive and proactive), policies, procedures and guidelines covering all aspects of company’s operations.
- Negotiate complex Agreements with Client companies and business partners, within challenging completion deadlines.
- Liaise effectively with all levels of management to ensure relevance of input.
- Develop working relationships with management personnel within Client companies and business partners, in order to establish credibility and promote the interests of BOS Shelf.
- Formulate commercially viable solutions to contractual disputes involving Client companies, business partners and company employees.
- Operate as primary focus for all matters relating to Anti-Corruption matters, including associated Client company audits.
- Create internal governance policies and monitor compliance.
- Review correspondence to/from Client companies and business partners to ensure compatibility with contractual undertakings and company’s strategies and policies.
- Participate in and provide input to during internal meetings (including Project Status and Lessons Learned Meetings) and meetings with representatives of Client companies and business partners, including Consortium partners, subcontractors, service providers and suppliers.
- Provide management direction and communicate best contracting practices and negotiating techniques to Project contract personnel and PSCM group.
- Mentor Legal department personnel,
Qualifications / Technical Knowledge:
- HNC/HND in Business Administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Contract Law
- In-depth understanding of Contracting Strategies, including EPCI
- Strong drafting skills
- 20 years minimum experience in similar role within the oil and gas industry
- Extensive hands-on experience in the negotiation and formulation of contracts.
- Significant experience/exposure to the construction of offshore structures.
- Exceptional organizational and management skills.
- Able to plan heavy workload and achieve tight completion deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and leadership style
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Senior Legal and Compliance Manager) in the subject line of your email.