Position: Contract director
- Background in Engineering, or relevant Business subjects
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing & Supply
- Experience in Procurement processes and supply chain practices and technologies/systems
- Capable of establishing and maintaining supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Capable of negotiating, preparing, and analyzing contracts, proposals and reports
- Well-developed commercial evaluations capabilities with the understanding of technical specification development knowledge
- Capable of analyzing the market and purchase related information
- Good leadership and staff management capabilities
- Advanced level in both written and verbal English
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience in oil and gas industry preferably in refining or petrochemical field
- Support the team on Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements, Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements.
- (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)
- Review of supplier proposed terms and conditions.
- Review RFx content when T&Cs are applicable and approve in case of acceptable deviation in supplier submits.
- Hands on Scope of Work supported by the technical, maintenance or other proponents.
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
- Plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays.
- Ensure weekly review of progress, budget resources and forward planning are carried out, and lookahead programs are in place.
- Ensure correct commercial engagement of subcontractors.
- Act as escalation point in case of internal or external issues rise.
- Chair and attend internal and external meetings and ensure the production of accurate records of any discussions and actions.
- Set the highest possible standards of leadership in promotion of HS&E procedures and best practices, ensuring compliance with Company procedures and legal obligations.
- Support team members in developing / improving capabilities and skill sets in and across each unit.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure compliance with company polices.
- Act as a decision point on Claims arising internally of from suppliers.
- Monitor KPIs and take the right actions in order to keep at optimal level.
- Maintain good records, even after the contract has been seen through to execution.
- Develop a methodical filing system to maintain complete records on the entire procurement and contract administration processes.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to[email protected] with subject line: Contract director