Position: Lifting Engineer
Reports to: Lifting head
- Execution of all routine and heavy lifting&transportation in accordance with project requirements
- Providing information and technical advice for routine-heavy lifting&transportation to site contractors for studies, drawings, calculations and operations.
- Presenting method statement, risk assessment, drawings, calculations for site authorities
- Applying maintenaJnce-repair schedule for machinery in accordance with HSE regulation
- Applying HSE procedures for all operations accompanied with project regulation
- Responsible for transport plans and related documents pertaining to Lifting, Rigging & Jacking
- Ensuring that all lifting and rigging tools and equipment are in good working condition, inspection and maintenance is carried out adequately and timely, and that inspection records are maintained.
- Providing risk assessment and hazard identification
- Selection of equipment for lifting operations
- To be Involved in plans internal audits of the lifting operations, participates in lifting operations incident investigation and analyses
• Minimum of 5 years operator experience on Topsides Projects or related field in oil and gas industry
• Capable to work under difficult / stressfull situations
• Have a good positive / constructive HAMA mentality
• Accredited engineering diploma.