Position: Pre-commissioning Lead Engineering Services
• To control UFR CTR pre-commissioning studies & procedures for Production and Umbilical system and ensure associated deliverables are in accordance with contractual requirements.
• To review the pre-commissioning procedures and ensure that they provide a consistent and thorough pre-commissioning sequence of all field components.
• To review and control development of ICAPS sheets for pre-commissioning activities as per OPERCOM Methodology.
• To develop/set up dedicated ICAPS database for the project based on architecture developed by URF CTR.
• To control and review URF CTR assistance to commissioning procedures that includes Intelligent Line Inspection and development of dewatering philosophy of the production system.
• To follow up offshore pre-commissioning operations (personnel and equipment), inc. mobilization of pre-commissioning equipment.
• To ensure proper preparation & issuance by URF CTR of RFC Dossiers for Production and Umbilical system at end of operations.
• To ensure, with the COMPANY HSE Engineer, those risk assessments are properly conducted.
• To review in detail all engineering and pre-commissioning documents.
• To review and supervise qualification tests.
• To ensure that the CONTRACTOR works as per the project specifications, including general specifications and international codes.
• To control progress and schedule.
• To report to the URF Installation Engineering Leader during Detail Engineering phase, then to URF
• Offshore Construction Lead during Operations.
• To ensure that the as-built documentation (inc. RFC Dossiers) is properly prepared and handed over on due time to the company (not impacting Commissioning activities).
• To keep an up-to-date layout sketch of flowline/ riser/ umbilical/ spools/ jumper installed and hydro tested and also underwater ties-in performed/hydro tested/leak tested.
• To gather all daily reports and subsequent analyses of pre-commissioning progress.
• To report any event likely to have an impact on the general planning of operations, and participate in finding the best way to manage changes caused by such events.