Position: Senior Construction Site Manager
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Driving compliance of BOS Shelf QHSE System & Policies ensuring all mangers under his control are cascading the Company policy and objectives to their sub –ordinates.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager responsible for the overall management of the external yard facilities.
- Responsible for schedule compliance ensuring all projects being executed are in line with the overall yard master plan.
- Ensure that the Control of work process is executed Safely and that all supervision are held accountable for their appointed environment..
- Ensuring Competence of personnel for performing work task and continual training program is implemented.
- Responsible for all interface management and effective communication between all internal customers such as Engineering QHSE, Subcontractors etc.
- Allocation of Manpower spread between all priorities ensuring the specific project priorities are addressed on a daily basis
- Responsible for all the heavy plant and equipment ensuring that all safety plans are in place and equipment preventive maintenance programs are in place,
- Control of Quayside occupation ensuring that vessel berth allocations is effectively managed
- All loading and unloading of vessels for heavy lifting materials over 100te shall be approved by the senior site manager. Detailed lifting plans need to be in place with associated risk assessments.
- Ensure that all tooling and equipment is checked and compliant with the Company procedures and verification checks are done before use.
- The senior site construction manager must be capable of managing and coordinating in excess of 1000 workers on daily basis. 10 years minimum experience is necessary for holding this senior ranking positon.
- Manage the program for nationalization ensure opportunity to be promoted for competent workers is actively encouraged.
- The priority objective is to ensure that every person that comes to work on the site returns home safely after work
- Manages all the subcontractor working on the site and ensures that they fully comply with the yard facility rules.
- 10 years’ experience working in oil & gas construction industry;
- an accredited degree or HNC/HND in building engineering, civil/structural engineering or construction related subject
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the specific role;
- Demonstrated leadership of 300+ employees & capable of managing a multinational workforce;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Russian/Azeri will be considered an asset;
- Commercial awareness
- Fully conversant with large industrial organizational quality & safety management systems;
- Excellent man management and effective communication skills;
- Capable of multitasking various disciplines and complex activities;
- Capable of managing multiple discipline teams and having the awareness of drive the safety objectives coupled with schedule achievements
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Senior Construction Site Manager) in the subject line of your email.