Position: Pipeline Pigging Engineer
• Planning call of creation for the commercial acceptable value to complete the project work scopes as defined
• Co-ordination and execution of pipeline pigging projects to clean and inspect with Inline Inspection Equipment (ILI tooling) BP pipelines in a safe and incident free manner
• Prepare pipeline pigging execution plans
• Schedules with all areas onshore, offshore, production and coordinate pigging contractor activities
• Managing pigging materials, procurement, inventory and deliver
• Coordinate activities with Marine work groups ensuring proper communication
• Approval and reporting of all pigging; smart plugging operation activities.
• Act as an onsite company representative during operation execution, providing supervision and coordination, to ensure operations are compliant to procedures.
Experience: 15+ years
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] with subject line:Pipeline Pigging Engineer