Job Title: NDT Coordinator QA/QC
*Ensures that the contractors’ resources are consistent, workable and efficient.
*Provides day-to-day coordination between the construction contractor quality team and the contractor responsible for non-destructive examination, organizes, manages and drafts the meeting minutes, follows up any actions and reminders.
*In the event of difficulty, formally records failures and quantifies the associated back charges.
*Directly supervises the contractor carrying out the NDT work, in terms of personal protection, quality, and performance, and takes any steps necessary to make any required corrections.
*Ensures the production quality of NDT technical reports and that they are issued within the required periods.
*Manages backlogs and ensures they are dealt with as expeditiously as possible.
*Produces a weekly report including:
- Individual performance of the NDT teams.
- Table of backlogs and their management.
- Planned NDT personnel mobilization and demobilization depending on the workload.
- Table showing management of radioactive sources and their environment.
- Organizes and writes minutes of meetings with the NDT contractor, follows up actions.
- Assists the QC team with all questions relating to NDT.
*The contractor responsible for Non-Destructive Tests (NDT).
*The contractors responsible for construction work and which request NDT.
*The construction persons in each area supervising the above contractors.
*The QC coordinators in each area.
*All persons directly or indirectly involved in NDTactivities (HSE Dept., etc.).
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
*Degree in mechanical engineering or general engineer with experience in the field.
*At least 10 years’ experience in the area of quality and in a similar position.
*Strong abilities in supervision, organization and coordination, communication qualities, very good interpersonal skills.
*Very good command of English (read, written, spoken).
*Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF Pro, if possible Win PCS.
* Certified as Level 3 as per EN ISO 9712 in all conventional NDT methods(RT, UT, MT, PT, VT), Level 2 in Phased Array/Tofd is a plus.
* Painting/Coating Inspector Nace/SSPC/BGAS-CSWIP is a plus(Not mandatory)
* The experience and ability to perform and handle all duties in Job Description.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 05.08.2021 with subject line: NDT Coordinator QA/QC
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.