Position: Commissioning Engineer
Reports to: Project Manager
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Commissioning Engineer will be required to provide technical support for the Integrated Control and Safety System as part of the Site Commissioning Team.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Understand and adhere to all applicable Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies and procedures. This further includes adherence to Permit-to-Work controls, attending Tool Box talks and weekly safety meetings.
· Follow site and project specific procedures, including; Management of Change (MoC), System Change Requests (SCR) and Supplier Package Change Notifications (SPCN).
· Support commissioning of the DeltaV PCS and SIS, Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software.
· Support verification and validation of the DeltaV SIS (PSD and FGS).
· Witnessing and support of Loop Checks and Function Testing.
· Integration and commissioning of Field Devices (FF, HART, CHARMS).
· Integration of third party systems.
· Set-up and operate test equipment.
· Carry out configuration review, explanation and to carry out any design changes under the Management of Change system. Carry out changes to the PSD/FGS Safety Systems.
· Work as part of an integrated Site team to identify and solve problems.
· HMI & graphic modification.
· Software re-testing and quality assurance.
· Maintain and mark-up all applicable master documentation in preparation for as-building.
· Highlight any issues that may introduce impact on the delivery of the project. · Implement SIS modifications in accordance with Emerson Functional Safety Management Procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· University Degree in Engineering
· Fluency in English, Technical English is required
· In depth knowledge of DeltaV hardware and software
· Good knowledge of DeltaV SIS hardware and software
· DeltaV SIS Associate certificate required (SIS Professional preferred). Working toward DeltaV SIS Service Professional.
· Previous Site experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Communication protocols and Field Devices.
· DeltaV Field Service Certified (FSC)
· Functional/Technical Skills
· Drive for Results
· Customer Focus
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Strong Communication Skills
· Problem Solving
· Prioritizing, Planning & Organizing
· Monitoring and Controlling
CVs to be submitted to [email protected].