Job Responsibilities :
- In charge to control EPS topsides Layout development and evolution, review layout deliverables.
- Supervise 3D PDMS model activities, from set up of specifications through regular updates and 3D model reviews.
- Piping design review for conformity to project specs and applicable standards.
- Follow up Valves design from Specifications and Datasheets to vendor documents review.
- Static equipment (Vessels, Exchangers) design supervision including vendor documents, participation to meetings with vendors.
- Material & Corrosion discipline deliverables review and coordination of experts involvement in this discipline.
- Ensure Modular design aspects considered by design.
- Packages follow-up (vessels / heaters / air coolers / vent), expediting visits to vendors premises, kick-off meetings.
- Participate to Project Reviews, prepare and follow-up of audits.
- Strict implementation of Pre-Project requirements frozen per SOR and key binding documents.
- Control piping discipline related interfaces between Subsea, EPS platform topsides and Oil Rocks facilities.
- Review design deliverables as relevant to PVV discipline for conformity to design dossier and contractual standards.
- Liaise with experts in order to ensure adequacy and consistency of the structural design with the applicable referential
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Multi-discipline culture and knowledge: piping / valves / static equipment / material & corrosion disciplines.
- Working on Projects during FEED and EPC phase. 2-3 projects.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Piping discipline
- Engineering degree
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to[email protected]with indicating “PVV Engineer” in subject line.