Position title: Safety Coach – Marine and Subsea
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide coaching and advice to HSE team members and Project site leadership on continuously improving HSE-related performance. Be visible, engaging and actively listen.
- Support building HSE capability across the HSE team on site
- Confirm HSE requirements are fully integrated into construction, commissioning & start-up activities
- Ensure that all incidents, near misses and unsafe acts/conditions are reported in conformance to GPO requirements, assist with investigations (as required) and confirm quality investigations and corrective actions are promptly taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Participate in required Safety Meetings, HAZID’s Safety Surveys, Risk Assessments, Inspections and Kick-Off meetings
- Confirm supplier and contractor HSE equipment / services provided meet contract.
- Confirm Project activities are conducted in compliance with HSE legal and regulatory requirements
- Works with Site team to ensure implementation Contractor practices and procedures to
systematically identify and assess project HSE hazards and mitigate risks, including food safety.
- Acts as Offshore HSE Coach responsible for supporting the service delivery of health, safety, security, environment to the project team.
- Coach line on safety culture leadership.
• Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field, Certified Safety Professional (CSP), NEBOSH Certification Occupational Safety and Health, ISO 14001 Lead Auditor (Bureau Veritas), OSHA 18001 Internal Auditor (Bureau Veritas), or equivalent degree/certifications and experience
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Minimum 15+ years in HSE Management with current knowledge of Industry HSE Regulations and standards required.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Safety Coach – Marine and Subsea” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.