Job Title: Service Account Manager
Interface with Customers, Sales, Service Technicians, Spare Parts Coordinator and Management to fulfil the needs of our Service Agreement with the customers in compliance with company policy and strategy.
- Provide customer service support afterhours and weekends.
- Expedite and coordinate technical service support for Rig Down situations
- Use SAP to create Notifications, Service Orders, Sales Orders, and Quotations.
- Support of Project Follow-Up (PFU) Handover and Warranty Claims
- Coordinate with Life Cycle Engineering (LCE), Overhaul Project Coordinators, and Spare Parts group in planning and follow-up of Project inquiries from clients.
- Administer quotation process Overhaul, Warranty, and Upgrade Quotations using SAP
- Use SAP and other management systems to support administrative and Service call-out duties
- Support troubleshooting and resolution of quality related issues from: Original Equipment Manufacturing, Operations, or Maintenance,
- Support Quality processes in support of Field Service, Spare Parts, Overhaul, and Equipment Upgrades
- Support DLS Manager to prepare Service Technicians for various field installations and commissioning work activities.
- Provide Project support following MHWirth Global Drilling Lifecycle Services (DLS) process & procedure guidelines
- Support DLS project management following Service Execution Model (SEM) Process and Procedures
- Provide support to Service Engineers with Drawings & Work Packages
- Ensure all documentation related to project enquiries are completed and filed appropriately.
- Implementation of HSSE Alerts / Bulletins, upgrades, overhauls, and repairs.
- Damage/Accident analysis, follow through Non-conformances, Environmental Registers & reports.
- Coordinate technical job planning
- Provide supervision, support and mentor the Hydraulic – Mechanical Field Service Technician and the Electrical Field Service Technician.
- Responsible for maintenance on rigs in operation where MHWirth have delivered equipment, to participate in team with customer/owner to maintain the uptime on equipment, be responsible for upgrades.
- Ensure feedback of operational issues and new business opportunities to PUs, Business Development and DLS management
- Employee may be requested to operate company vehicle for business purposes
- Financial results/margins according to budget, documented through monthly reports.
- Internal and external rig/customer status reports and highlight area of concerns on a regular
- Field service reports & timesheets
- HSSE input including HSSE observation cards and participation in all MHWirth HSSE related strategies and initiatives
- Company/ Department Meetings
- The administration of records retention
- Weekly meetings
- Stop any unsafe work or acts
- To request needed information to perform any assigned task
- DLS Department
- Business Development Department
- MHWirth customers
- Business Administration or Industrial Engineering Degree
- Five (5)- Ten (10) years experience relevant experience
- Four (4) years supervisory experience
- Previous experience with EPC contractor or industrial manufacturing
- Good knowledge of Drilling technology’s emergency preparedness and response plan
- Knowledge of MHWirth equipment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with outside vendors
- Well-developed Customer Focus
- Competent with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficient in written and reading comprehension of English
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and be accountable for own decisions and actions
- Ability to focus on and bring to conclusion to multiple tasks
- Ability to perform as a group lead
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Ability to pre-empt situations and react positively
- Organized and methodical, high integrity and ethical values
- Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels to coordinate tasks effectively between different Departments
CVs to be submitted to [email protected].