Position: Production System Geonit manager for Azerbaijan, Kazakstand and Turkmenistan
Minimum 5 years related field experience. At least 5-8 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/ University degree in technical disciplines
Production System Geonit manager for Azerbaijan, Kazakstand and Turkmenistan:
It is senior management position.
• P&L responsibility
• Management of people and facilities across region.
• Service quality and well delivery.
• Services Growth in the region.
• Career development for local personnel
• Expansion of business inside the country
Responsible for the quality of services delivered to the client through application of training programs, quality initiative, and effective maintenance systems.
Obtains client feedback through day-to-day contacts and service quality meetings.
Profit and Loss:
Responsible for the overall financial management of the operations including its profitability within the Geo-Zone.
Manages Service Segment sales including pricing tendering, contract, customer satisfaction. Supports cross products sales strategies/customer contact.
Responsible for the effective utilization, training and development of Field Engineers and Technicians as per training standards (in conjunction with Service Segment HR function), and career development of all subordinates .
Promotes a visible QHSE commitment and implementation of Schlumberger policies and standards in conjunction with the Geo-Market QHSE Manager.
Communication: Responsible for effective communication within the Product Line Organization, clients, suppliers and third party.
• Management leadership skills
• Time management
• HSE Certificates
• Petroleum Engineering
• Reservoir Management
• Identify Risk
• Perform Qualitative Risk Evaluation
• Develop Risk Response
• Conduct Job Program Review
• Plan and Perform Assessment
• Create Direct Sales Order
• Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
• Prepare Resources
• Verify Resources
• Implement Risk Response
• Monitor Risk
• Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
• Conduct Service Delivery Closure
• Compile and Propose Job
• Prepare Customer Cost Estimate
• Close Out Contract
• Analyze Customer Contract Operational Performance
• Identify and Capture Leads
• Resolve Billing Dispute
• Develop Consensus Unit of Activity Forecast
• Develop Consensus Resource Demand Forecast
• Manage Equipment Performance Data Feedback
• Maintain Personal Competency Profile
• Manage Employee Competency
• Investigate Event
• Manage Incident Recovery
• Conduct Initial Incident Response
• Develop Direct Contribution Margin Forecast
• Develop Consensus Revenue Forecast
• Plan Risk Management
• Maintain Team Engagement
• Collect Market Activity Intelligence
• Collect Units Intelligence
• Collect Competitor Intelligence and Market Share
• Collect Market Size Intelligence
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail title.