Position Name: Asset Manager
Reports to: Country Manager, EPI RUA AZ
- Master or BSc Honors level.
- More than 15 years of relevant experience within the energy industry
- Project management experience from international projects, preferably experience from early phase operations to operation
- Experience from Joint Ventures/Joint Operating Entities
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of Equinor management systems and proven experience with CVP process
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and external orientation
- Strong influencer and negotiation skills
- The ability to work in a multicultural environment and demonstrate respect for local norms and customs of behavior
- Act as a role model for our values, safety and security expectations
- Proficiency in English
The Asset Manager for Karabagh and ADUA asset in Azerbaijan shall ensure that the Karabagh field, from project to operations, are run in an ethical and safe mode, in accordance with industry best practice and relevant law and legislation.
To this end, have an influence on commercial and technical solutions, establish budgets and schedules and ensure that they are met.
The main responsibilities and deliveries are, but not limited to;
- In close collaboration with Equinor’s partner, SOCAR, ensure development of and Karabagh Joint Operating Company (KJOC). The KJOC is established as a 50/50 partnership.
- Further mature and operationalize the ADUA asset
- Ensure that goals and strategies are developed to maximize the long-term value creation from the assets
- Ensure adequate focus on Equinor strategy of always safety, high value and low carbon is reflected in the asset and the KJOC
- Responsible for the day-to-day contact between Equinor and Partner, maintain economic control over the assets and deliver according to financial targets
- Follow-up, influence and control Field Development project
- Collaborate closely with KJOC Board, sub committees and other relevant stakeholder in order to ensure commercial and compliant progress of project and its deliveries
- Ensure relevant studies are conducted in order to decide on optimal concept and operation planning.
- Ensure that risks and opportunities are identified, mitigated and communicated at all levels
- Responsible for intern and external reporting. Establish the required business cases, analyses and prognoses for the asset
- Secure adequate internal resources and competence for asset management and follow-up activities
- Ensure proper focus on contract approvals, IDD and other reputational issues
- Drive safety awareness and build a culture for continuous improvement towards the Partner and within the Karabagh Joint Operating Company and contractor organizations
- Contribute to the development of Equinor’s goals and strategic roadmap for EPI RUA cluster and Azerbaijan
- The Asset Manager Karabagh and ADUA, is a part of the management team in Equinor Apsheron and will be part of internal Equinor network for asset managers
Contact email: [email protected]