Socar Cape joint venture working on major construction and maintenance projects both onshore and offshore. Projects include fabric maintenance on oil & gas platforms in the Caspian Sea and onshore operations in Azerbaijan and Georgia. We have delivered value to our customers through a safe, collaborative, innovative and efficient way of working.
We are looking for a “Coating inspector level 3” (only local candidates will be considered) with below requirements:
- All project specific specifications and documentation associated with contracts current with Socarape.
- Senior site inspector covering all inspection criteria’s including but not limited to, Coatings, Insulation, PFP, TSA, creating and verifying DER, TQR, SI, Testing of new products for specific project ITPs / method statement / risk assessments / procedure.
- Periodic Inspection of coating equipment and plant to be used for surface preparation, mixing and coating application including safety hazards awareness and operating conditions as per manufacturers MSDS and TDS
- Routine inspection of all material (including its certification) to be used for the work, weekly stock check of all inspection consumables.
- Routine inspection of all preparation works, ambient conditions, coating application and testing.
- Verification and signing off coating inspection reports as per specifications.
- Verification of client drawings and designs.
- Participate in any training programs if required.
- Provision of daily summary report, weekly report input and monthly report inputs to line manager, tracker, schedules, mitigation reports etc.
- Ability to read all drawings, structural and P&ID
- Manage inspection team on a daily basis allocating project specific inspection to be carried out as per ITP within specification / procedures.
- MUST HAVE NACE III or equivalent certification.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Coatings based inspection, including Coatings application of onshore/offshore modules.
- Able to interpret and apply project coating specification requirements
- Good understanding of the application and testing of protective coating systems
- Able to compile comprehensive computer generated inspection reports in English
- High performance and a strong team player willing to work with clients, field staff.
- Attend internal and external client meeting as required.
- Good IT skills for report writing
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.