Job Title: Installation Project Engineer
Absheron Early Production Scheme (EPS) is an early development phase to target a first gas production in 2022.
The Full Field Development will be envisaged depending on the results of EPS well ABD001.
JOCAP Joint Operating Company will manage the EPS phase through a Technical Services agreement with TOTAL who will conduct on its behalf both Drilling operations and subsea EPC Project and through an EPCI contract with BOSSHELF for the receiving facilities and tie-ins for the oil rock facilities.
Absheron development reference agreements are PSA, JOA and addendums.
The job holder works with the Installation Methods Engineer and CPY Marine Advisor to ensure CTR operation team readiness for the Installation of the Oil Rocks Receiving Facilities. He supports the Installation Method Engineer and RSES/Installation Lead to ensure safe and efficient planning and execution of all Loadout and Installation activities in line with Company objectives, and to identify operations holding points and potential showstopper.
The job holder is accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing and controlling these rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
The job holder shall:
• Follow up on installation engineering activities for the proper execution of the Oil Rocks Receiving Facilities, this includes mobilization/ sea-fastening/load-out (and associated calculation notes), transportation (vessel stability…), installation.
• Participate to the interface management as part of the CPY installation team.
• Participate, in cooperation with the Company HSE Team, to risk assessments.
• Assess the suitability of mitigation measures proposed by CTR during Risk Assessment.
• Actively participate to the review and commenting of Contractor installation engineering, procedure, and operations planning
• Prepare internal operation readiness planning.
• Develop and manage associated internal punch lists.
• Monitor and record CTR operation readiness progress, including procurement, engineering and mobilization and identify holding points.
• Monitor and record that all surveys (pre-engineering, pre-installation, post-installation, etc.) progress.
• Provide offshore assistance during critical phases of operations and tests.
• Comply with the Activities described within the HSE Management System
• Take reasonable care of own Health and Safety and that of Others who may be affected by their acts at work
• Know responsibilities to environmental issues in the work areas
• Observe all Company Rules, Procedures and instructions in the performance of his own task
As such his duties and areas of authority are:
• Follow HSE instructions given by Managers and supervisory personnel
• Assure of the safety of his work site before commencing work
• Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger
• Use tools, equipment and their safeguards correctly
• Use the provided means of personal protection correctly
• Leave the workplace behind correct and orderly, upon job completion – enforce the Company Clean Desk policy
• Report any anomaly, abnormal conditions and near miss to supervisor
• Participate actively in HSE meetings, safety talks, tool boxes, training sessions and drills
• Co-operate actively in the execution of the HSE plans
Authority to suspend activities when there is a potential or actual threat to human life, the installation or the environment, and notify forthwith the responsible supervisor.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
Absheron gas and condensate field is located offshore approximately 100km south of Baku, and 30km away from the Oil Rocks hub of SOCAR where EPS production will sent through a subsea pipeline.
Article 6.1 of the PSA states that SOCAR and TOTAL shall establish a non-profit joint Operating Company equally owned by SOCAR and TOTAL. JOCAP is since 1st August 2018 the Operating Company for the EPS and further phases if any.
Main challenges identified for this position:
- Absheron EPS Project is a fast track project with aggressive planning until First Gas
- Absheron EPS Project is developed in a new entity (JOCAP) and all procedures/actions have to be created
- To ensure the Offshore Operations and Installation Activities of the Oil Rocks Receiving Facilities by the EPCI Contractor are carried out in accordance with the high safety standards of TOTAL and SOCAR
- To ensure that all necessary installation engineering documents are in place and signed by all relevant parties for the needs prior starting offshore campaign
- To monitor the progress of the Preparation and Execution of the activities executed by the EPCI Contractor and report on any major deviations from Project planning schedule
- Respect the JOCAP Code of Conduct and Maintain ethical culture at the workplace
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Service Holder must have:
- At least 10 years of technical and operational experience and knowledge on similar offshore projects within discipline with an extended capability of application.
- Proven experience in design and installation engineering.
- Proven ability in the knowledge and understanding of planning / schedules, forecasting and risk management.
- Extended capability in managing self – time management, setting priorities, creative thinking, etc.
- Extended capability in developing working relationships through effective communication.
- Fluency in English
Contact emails: [email protected]