Position title: Construction Engineer and Vessel Representative
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to achieving the highest standards of HSE and responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around them,
- Work with the Contractor management team offshore to ensure that all personnel, equipment, procedures and permits are in place for the offshore work-scope and that the work-scope is completed in accordance with the approved installation procedures, risk assessment and COW Documentation
- Manage Asset OIM notifications for vessel moves inside 500m zone, within 200m of existing pipelines or other critical activities within 1500m of live pipelines
- Offshore contract administration compliance and maintaining an accurate record of events, instructions and communications
- Accurately recording/reporting non-conformances and expediting the detail for onshore assessment
- Manage contractor and 3rd party interfaces for the completion of assigned packages.
- Technical engineering knowledge of pipeline fabrication and offshore installation.
- Identify and communicate technical risks to delivery and assign and implement risk elimination and mitigation plans.
- Leading the daily progress call and ensuring quality communication on safety, progress & concerns
- Capture and communicate project lessons learned and share key learnings for future implementation
• University degree in Mechanical, Structural, Offshore, Civil Engineering, Naval Architect or
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- 10+ years relevant experience in offshore oil and gas industry
- A proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and to energize, influence and have a positive impact on the Execution team(s).
- Strong written and interpersonal and communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a collaborative and non-confrontational manner
- The ability to intervene in critical situations in order to redirect focus and achieve the required result.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Construction Engineer and Vessel Representative” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.