Job Title: Senior Structural Lead Designer
Purpose of Job:
Reporting to the Project Manager this senior structural lead designer shall support new global high technical projects from appraise stage all the way through to execute phase. Shall be capable and instrumental on building 3D models and developing discipline designers teams with less experienced backgrounds and be capable of running discipline team as the lead. Shall be expert in the structural detailing field with extensive knowledge of all software design process methods from technical expertise with additional steel sections knowledge and be familiar with all necessary rules for design principles and welding standards and industry standards.
HNC qualification + 15 years’ experience in the field or 20 years job experience
Safety, Quality, HSSE, Financial, Business Development, Systems/Processes and Procedures and department development
Areas of responsibility:
Delivers subsea projects that meets clients requirements, cost, schedule, technical specifications, QA and assurance and HSSE
- Provide technical expertise into all project proposals
- On award of contract, assemble a team of surveyors that will reflect the design and strategy set out by the client
- Manage the team on a day to day basis
- Deliver the projects as above areas of responsibility.
- Deliver the projects to company procedures and policies.
- Ensure proper reporting methods and tools are adhered to on a regular basis.
- Develop good working relationships with all clients and senior management
- Keep upper management and directors informed of progress and costs and of any new technical developments.
Note: The duties as described herein are intended as a minimum guide and it should be understood that operational demands may at times necessitate that new technology or activities not described above which are not include above are performed with a professional and experienced attitude this position demands.
Email for CVs:[email protected]