Position title: Offshore Asset Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage interfaces within Marine and Subsea Group to ensure upgrade and reactivation requirements for marine vessels are clearly identified, engineered and achievable.
- Ensure that all upgrade/reactivation related works are detailed against agreed and auditable CTR packages, where applicable
- Ensure that all upgrade/reactivation works are performed within budget and forecast timescale
- Implement Project HSE and QA methods to the vessel refurbishment and upgrades programme
- Manage Project installation contractor’s site supervision teams to ensure HSE targets are met and a safe working environment is provided for all reactivation and upgrade works.
- Provide and support Contractor oversight on self verification activities
- Provide support to offshore operations during critical installation activities, commissioning periods, mobilisation etc.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around them
- As part of the Marine and Subsea Leadership Team, ensure all parties requirements are understood and acted upon. To actively participate in contributing to the success of the individual project teams
• Educated to Degree Level, Chartered or working towards Chartership
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Plans carefully, make well-informed decisions and do the right thing
- Pursues systematic management through standardisation, clarification and the elimination of defects.
- Fosters learning, the sharing of knowledge and continuous improvement.
- Familiar with site construction activities related to health, safety, and environmental issues.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Offshore Asset Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.