Position title: Subsea Construction Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
- During Execute phase, implement HSE standards through self-verification and oversight activities across the fabrication facility, ensuring investigation and follow-up where required.
- Ensures Contractor site work processes and procedures are fully implemented to underpin effective construction ramp-up and execution.
- Manages construction performance from start through to final acceptance, including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
- Development and maintenance of fabrication schedules.
- Report fabrication progress effectively to relevant project managers to identify any schedule risks and deliver and implement realistic mitigation measures in consultation with construction manager to protect delivery schedule and ensure accurate integration with the regional offshore installation programme.
- Review payment milestones and any variations to existing project costs and escalate as necessary.
- Ensures readiness reviews are conducted prior to defined construction activities
- Ensure Company provided Items delivery are aligned with site fabrication requirements and provide ROS dates to procurement teams
- Supports the development and implementation of project modernisation and transformation solutions across the project construction discipline
- Promotes team-work, integration and co-operation at all levels, across all project entities to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
- Degree level
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years Subsea Construction experience
- Significant experience of managing construction execution at international fabrication facilities, including proven relationship-building and interface management skills.
- Experience with resolution of HSE issues related to on-site fabrication activities
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Subsea Construction Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.