Position title: Flowline Commissioning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
• Shall have an extensive global subsea pre-commissioning and commissioning experience in both greenfield & brownfield environment, starting from the subcontractor level, contractor level and company level pursuing similar responsibilities
• Provide assurance on contractor personnel competency and resource levels and ensure equipment is in place to perform the pre-commissioning and commissioning work
• Shall have an extensive global greenfield & brownfield experience in directing commissioning contractor on pipeline / flowline / flexible related activities at both onshore /offshore locations
• Oversee / review all pipeline / flowline and flexible pre-commissioning / commissioning related documentation provided by the installation and commissioning contractors to ensure that it meets with the project objectives and standards
• Shall be familiar to and support with the company initiated commissioning contractual tendering, scope of work generation, technical evaluation and commercial evaluation processes
Shall have a first-hand global greenfield & brownfield experience in managing subsea pre-commissioning and commissioning operations, including but not limited to Vessel based operations using deepwater bonded / unbonded downline (s), subsea flooding / testing equipment, WROV subsea connection / disconnection systems etc. and Onshore or platform based operations such as water winning, FCG, hydrotesting, leak testing, deoiling, flushing, calliper / baseline tool inspections, isolation tool set-up / propulsion, dewatering, air drying, nitrogen purging, hydrocarbon product fill and start-up support etc.
• Assist in the HSSE delivery and promote safety & environmental responsibility in all aspects of Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning
• Ensure commissioning / technology risks, especially high consequence risks are identified and managed effectively
• Liaise with the project Operations / Marine / Onshore & Offshore Facilities delivery teams to ensure interfaces are managed efficiently and pipeline / flowline / Flexible commissioning philosophies and procedures are compatible
• Work to the defined subsea system handover criteria and limits between onshore / offshore construction and operations before the commencement of pre-commissioning and commissioning
Degree level and a good industry experience for the commissioning engineers
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
• Minimum of 10 years of pipeline / flowline system pre-commissioning/de-
commissioning/commissioning experience in offshore oil and/or gas developments.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Flowline Commissioning Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.