Position title: Site Electrical Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Verify the drilling facilities at all stages from; follow on engineering, MC, Commissioning and handover to GWO to ensure the drilling facilities meets the Drilling Basis of Design (BOD)
- Verify ‘As Building’ documents, are in accordance with the Information Handover Specification (IHS)
- Verify and deliver the Mechanical sections of the Integrated Rig Start Up Plan (IRSP)
- Update as required the Drilling Verification Reports during the MC and Commissioning stages
- Work with the Well Site Leaders (WSL) to ensure the Commissioning Test Procedures (CTPs) met operational requirements
- Ensure PIB (Product Information Bulletins) are managed / recorded and implemented
- Work to rectify and record vulnerabilities for handover to GWO
- Be aware and involved as required, in the site safety systems, including but not limited to:
- Site Management Safety walk through
- Risk Assessments
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Safety Observation and Conversation (SOC)
- Behavioural Observation Safety System (BOSS)
- These responsibilities may also be required for topsides delivery and handover to GOO on an ad-hoc bases
- Provide engineering input to temporary commissioning systems as required
• Educated to Degree Level, Chartered or working towards Chartership
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of commissioning drilling systems and equipment packages including knowledge of DNVGL code E101 & associated discipline codes and API references.
- Similar experience on a greenfield project
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Cross discipline technical and commissioning awareness would be a distinct advantage
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Site Electrical Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.