Job Title: Inspection Specialist
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise, plan, perform the inspection, and testing activities according to up-to-date regulations, industry best practices, codes, and standards for ensuring mechanical Integrity of Refinery static equipment and pipes according to integrity in-service inspection standards API 510, API 570, API 653, etc.
- Keeps relevant inspection records properly and presents the records when required.
- Reporting of equipment and lines thickness measurements for Corrosion Monitoring and Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Be proficient with standard computer software (such as MS Word and Excel) and be able to write detailed inspection and shutdown reports while maintaining an organized system of files.
- Organizing and monitoring daily activities of inspection technicians
- Welding inspection and NDT follow up of the maintenance and integrity activities
- Attending at pre-box-up and box-up activities, prepare punch list and observation reports by referring project and manufacturing standards during pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Engineer of Mechanical or Material scientist with a minimum experience of 12 years for Refinery Inspector in the Oil & Gas Industry. Candidates without any higher education degree shall have 17+ years of Refinery Inspector experience and relevant certificates.
- ASNT and/or EN9712 NDT – UT, MPI, VT, RT and LPT Level-2 certificates is required. Extensive knowledge of industry standards including AWS, ASME, NACE, API (510, 570, & 653) is a plus .
- Good knowledge of qualifying welding procedure specifications (WPS) and welder/welding operator qualifications, including all regulatory requirements.
- Good knowledge of corrosion and welding, including: corrosion related damage mechanisms, base metals, filler metals, heat treatment, welding metallurgy, weld and corrosion testing, fabrication planning, and welding repairs.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
Eligible candidates need to send their CV in English to [email protected] with subject line:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.