Position title: Construction Vessel Representative
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to achieving the highest standards of HSE and responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around them,
- Work with the Contractor management team offshore to ensure that all personnel, equipment, procedures and permits are in place for the offshore work-scope and that the work-scope is completed in accordance with the approved installation procedures, risk assessment and COW documentation
- Providing input and support to contractor procedures, mobilisation plans and vessel operating procedures and ensure that CONTRACTOR risk assessments, safety meetings, emergency drills and regular work site meetings are conducted in a way which supports safe execution of the works
- Manage Asset OIM notifications for vessel moves inside 500m zone, within 200m of existing pipelines or other critical activities within 1500m of live pipelines
- Liaison with the CVR’s and/or Offshore Representatives of other vessels and facilities in the working area and, where necessary, help or contribute to the organisation of a SIMOPS strategy and schedule
- Leading the daily progress call and ensuring quality communication on safety, progress & concerns
- Ensuring lessons learned are captured and shared with the onshore management team
- Offshore contract administration compliance and maintaining an accurate record of events, instructions and communications
- Accurately recording/reporting non-conformances and expediting the detail for onshore assessment
- University degree in Mechanical, Structural or Offshore Engineering or equivalent vocational qualification
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 10-year experience of managing frontline construction sites as part of a client team, preferably as a CVR managing offshore construction
- A proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and to energize, influence and have a positive impact on the GSE team(s).
- The ability to intervene in critical situations in order to redirect focus and achieve the required result.
- Strong written and interpersonal and communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a collaborative and non-confrontational manner
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Construction Vessel Representative” in the subject line of your email.