Position title: Electrical Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating complex Comissioning test procedures, for inter-platform Power Managemenet, GIS Switchgear and HV equipment
- Attending Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT’s) on behalf of Category B
- Interface with Engineering, Construction Contractors and Operations to ensure constructability input is being actively considered and implemented
- Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution
- Working with a Contractor to oversee all Construction and Preservation activities
- Acting as the Senior Authorised Electrical Person (SAEP) following assessment and approval by Electrical Technical Authority
- Responsible for the compilation of relevant Commissioning Test Procedures (CTP) for the electrical systems.
- Ensuring all Electrical commissioning personnel carryout their work and are fully trained in accordance with site PTW procedures
- Reviewing and approving switching programmes for complex reconfigurations of the HV Electrical system.
- Identification & management of any temporaries necessary to facilitate early, safe commissioning
- An Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 15 years experience of similar roles in oil and gas industry
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- An Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications / experience
- ATEX experience. Complex Power management experience.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Electrical Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.