Position title: Project Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the offshore installation and testing of the offshore pipeline installation
- Awareness and promotion of project goals in respect of HSE, cost, schedule & technical integrity
- Building a competent Pipelines PMT to deliver the complete scope
- Managing the integrity of the offshore pipeline during construction activities
- Maintaining close contact with the Engineering Team to ensure timely approval of engineering queries, deviations and approval of contractor documents
- Manage in the delivery and optimization of the installation analysis for deepwater flowline construction including pipelay static/dynamic analysis and ECA
- Will be delegation of authority for Project Engineer Team Lead as and when required.
- Readiness planning & co-ordination of Pre-Startup Assurance prior to campaign execution Providing exemplary leadership to contractors and vendors to facilitate successful scope delivery,
- Support in the reactivation of the pipelay barge including testing of Field Joint Coating, DEH spread, tensioners, A&R winch and other key barge operational equipment
- Support to general management of the installation contractor, sub-contractors and vendors
- Engineering degree and professional status accreditation with a recognised institution
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A high level of proven communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Financial and commercial awareness.
- Ability to intervene in critical situations in order to redirect focus and achieve the required result.
- Proven capability to develop team safety and risk management skills.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Project Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.