Position title: Operations Diving Team Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain awareness and promote conformance to GPO expectations and requirements of Safe Design and Quality Build within the construction team and the contractors;
- Promote, demonstrate and ensure compliance with all appropriate elements of the GPO, Operating Management System (OMS), including Risk Management and Management of Change;
- Maintain close contact with the company Construction Management network to ensure relevant lessons and practices are evaluated for applicability to SD2 and implemented as appropriate;
- Manage the Installation Contractor’s diving project management and engineering teams;
- Manage the installation engineering and procedure development to assure timely delivery of approved procedures for offshore execution;
- Own and manage the diving execution schedule including daily management of diving operations
- Provide input and support the offshore integrated schedule and synergies across delivery groups;
- Manage the diving execution costs and own the budget;
- Assure upgrades to the DSV meet all the Project needs;
- Ensure company diving and construction processes are in place.
- Degree qualified and professional status accreditation with a recognised institution
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Exhibits understanding of diving practices and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality
- Proactively demonstrates sophisticated decision-making and leadership skills needed to address complex stakeholder groups and issues associated with Major Projects
- Ability to intervene in critical situations in order to redirect focus and achieve the required result
- A high level of proven communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Financial and commercial awareness.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Operations Diving Team Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.