Position: Installation Manager
- Minimum 10-15 years of international experience in within oil and gas Offshore Engineering and Construction industry including experience in the following areas:
- 3-5 years of international experience as an Installation Manager on medium-to large-scale and complex offshore projects.
Skills and Competencies:
- Capability to plan Discipline engineering activities and documentation deliverables in order to meet Project schedule milestones considering design workflows and engineering interfaces with all other Project Disciplines and functions Capability to manage dynamic changes due to endogenous and exogenous factors;
- Knowledge of Discipline engineering design criteria, methods and workflows from conceptual phase up to site engineering phase. Capability to define the technical documents set based on Project quantities and scope of work. Capability to perform and coordinate Project engineering documents production activities and to check and review design documents, prepared either internally or by Vendors;
- Capability to define technical requirements for Discipline equipment and materials workshop testing according to Corporate standards, procedures, methods and tools;
- Knowledge of main international Discipline standards, codes and regulations. Capability to analyze dedicated Project requirements in terms of local standards and codes and to identify proper implementation actions;
- Capability to handle subcontracted engineering work packages defining the scope of work, the milestones and documentation deliverables. Capability to control the quality, the costs and the timing of the subcontracted activities ensuring the compliance with project scheduling and goals and with contract requirements;
- Knowledge of most general principles of fabrication and installation techniques related to the Naval / Equipment / Vessel activities such as T and I and special equipment for laying activities. General knowledge of marine work relevant for Naval / Equipment / Vessel studies and operations;
- Capability to install offshore pipelines and subsea items (pipelines, flexibles, umbilical’s, risers) including specific ancillaries in agreement and liaising with drafting department, lead methods and vessel operations;
- Capability to perform structure (jacket, modules, manifolds, templates, small items) installation/construction and design all installation Aids, in agreement and liaising with drafting department, lead method and vessel operation. Interpretation of installation engineering results relevant to the activity;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong managerial skills.
Languages: Azerbaijani (fluent); English (fluent)
- Ensure that all the Methods engineering Activities are properly and correctly managed directly or by subordinate staff, in order to guarantee the quality of the product based on job requirements;
- Provide assistance to other functions in order to indicate, agree and implement the most efficient and effective solutions for the Installation/construction activities;
- Organize and participate in design reviews in order to define the best Installation methodology solutions;
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the method engineering group assigned, tasks and workload providing technical;
- and administrative guidance to the subordinate staff in order to ensure aims and objectives are effectively “and economically achieved;
- Administer the working program to ensure its implementation in accordance with plans, design and specifications;
- Be responsible for interpretation, implementation and improvement of the proposed design solutions;
- Initiate and maintain filing system, document review and distribution, through subordinate staff;
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of the work progress and review procedures, reports and calculations of subordinate engineers, ensuring that deliverables, equipment, facilities and services meet specified requirements;
- Ensure technical coordination with Client, including attendance at interface meetings;
- Coordinate with the technical responsible on board of the vessel, in addition to providing backup to the installation team and advising the Vessel management on technical aspects of the job;
- Be additionally responsible for ensuring that all checklists and other installation records are completed in accordance with the procedures and passed to the QC Coordinator for compilation;
- Attend sites and carry out inspections, during onshore preparation, to ensure that all the requirements have been met;
- Participate to the critical offshore tasks to ensure their performance according to methodology and ensure the relevant feedback and lesson learned;
- Participate to the offshore activities with the role of field engineer, when requested both in the yards and offshore during the vessel operation campaign.
Applications to be submitted to [email protected] indicating position title in the subject line.