Position: Lead Process Engineer
- Review/comment, as applicable, work progress, manhours and work schedule for assigned project.
- Carry out/review/comment the process engineering design activities based on Project, Client and/or Licensor standards and procedures.
- Develop, or assign the process team to develop, all Process Engineering deliverables and activities related to PMC scope, as applicable (e.g. process simulation, process/hydraulic calculations, process flow diagram, heat & material balance, equipment process data sheets, instrument process data sheets, P&IDs, interlock diagram description, operating manuals, list of utilities and chemicals consumption, list of effluents, etc..).
- Review/follow up involved Licensors process engineering activity on each project as required.
- Provide process support to all engineering disciplines and to HSE design reviews involved in project development, as required
- Participate to the project HSE design reviews (e.g. PFD, plot plan, HAZID, P&ID reviews, HAZOP & SIL Classification, etc.), as planned for the Project.
- Review/check/approve, as applicable, all process deliverables for each assigned project in accordance with requirements / duties specified for the PMC scope.
- Coordinate and supervise, as required, the activities of the process engineers assigned to projects. Provide guidance and technical support. Act as technical reference point for them and carry out performance evaluations as needed.
- Follow-up Contractors TQ’s, letters, mails and requests of clarifications.
- Support the Process and Engineering Management in the coordination of PMC team.
- Interface with Employer personnel, at the purpose to collect updated and rely-upon information concerning the existing unit / facilities.
- Provide guidance to properly address the resolution of technical issues.
- Update Process and Engineering Management on project criticalities.
- Attend the engineering briefing and debriefing meetings.
- Attend the Technical Committee meetings, as required.
- Support the Process and Engineering Management in the preparation of the Monthly Report.
- Support in the preparation of material for Employer’s personnel classroom training
- Overview the implementation of the instructions regarding Health, Safety and Environmental aspects indicated by the appointed functions.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Not less than 15 years in the position.
- Proven track record of working on EPC projects for Oil & Gas facilities.
- Experience in PMC role and brownfield refineries projects.
- Familiar with process simulation software.
- Fluent in English
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected].