Position title: QUALITY LEAD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement the project Quality Management System in conformance with company’s quality management processes and managing Quality Control activities.
- Authoring and maintaining applicable project quality documents required to execute the quality activities.
- Manage the necessary resources required to meet the inspection and surveillance activities identified in the construction contractor Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) and the construction schedule.
- Execute the project Site Specific Quality Plan within the construction activities of the project
- Implement company’s Engineering and Quality Management Guidelines
- Identify risks in the contractors and sub-contractors which may lead to audits being required to be carried out by the project.
- Review the construction contractor’s Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) and verify company’s inspection, surveillance and witnessing of constructed components is executed in accordance with approved ITPs
- Confirm that all relevant quality documentation, testing and inspection results are properly documented, complete and handed over in accordance with the information handover specification
- Provide guidance, advice and training to project team, contractors, suppliers, inspectors and third parties as required to confirm understanding of the project Quality objectives
- Contribute to the project quality improvement process by the capture and assessment of non-conformances and concessions, and the implementation of the immediate containment actions arising
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with equivalent degree/certifications in ISO 9001 Lead Auditor or ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years in leading/conducting external/internal quality audits to ISO 9001 requirements
- Minimum 10 years in managing quality control and inspections surveillance teams on client behalf overseeing Contractors work activities
- Member Chartered Quality Institute (CQP)
- Applicable technical qualifications relevant to construction of Offshore Topside
- NDE qualification preferred
- Minimum 10 years in Quality Assurance, control and Audit in Oil and Gas industry
- Construction of offshore Topsides
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Quality Lead ” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.