Position title: Lead Construction Diving Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the development of the equipment and tooling requirements in conjunction with the design contractor to support all diving-based installation activities
- Review design contractor technical studies to select optimum diving equipment/tooling and installation methods.
- Participate in developing the installation schedule for all diving-based installation activities, including identifying schedule requirements for scope of diving equipment supply covering qualification, manufacturing, testing and delivery to support project schedule.
- In conjunction with the design contractor, develop FAT, SIT and SRT work scope for all diving equipment
- Consider subsea intervention interfaces in term of the ability to install and the ability to maintain during the life of the field.
- Participate in Design & Construction reviews and risk assessments
- Manage the diving activity interface with the Installation Team, design contractor and equipment’s suppliers.
- Responsible for evaluation and assessment of the diving contractor’s Diving Safety Management System.
- Consider marine operational impact issues with heavy lift barges, construction/ROV vessel and DSC in connection with all required diving activities
- Act as the focal point for all diving related hyperbaric emergency response incidents
- Relevant engineering degree with current knowledge of QHS&E Management Systems.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- At least 20 years’ saturation and air diving related subsea engineering & installation experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Have excellent understanding of, and familiarity with, International Codes, Standards, Industry Guidelines and Practices related to Marine Installation and diving activities including but not limited to; IOGP, IMCA, DMAC, ADC / ADCI recommended practices and UK HSE Legislation
- Proven capability in assessing and evaluating risks and opportunities.
- Strong presentation skills and software knowledge/competence.
- Good interpersonal skills in a multi-discipline, multi culture environment
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Lead Construction Diving Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.