Position name: HSEQ Director
Reports to: Deputy CEO
- Master or BSc Honors level.
- 15 years with relevant experience within HSE, onshore/offshore, internationally and Joint Ventures
- Experience from international projects, preferably experience from early phase operations
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Experience in driving change processes
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Act as a role model for our values, safety and security expectations
- The ability to work in a multicultural environment and demonstrate respect for local norms and customs of behavior
The main responsibilities and deliveries are, but not limited to;
- Responsible for establishing the HSEQ function, policies and procedures in the KJOC including social performance and climate
- Establish and implement a HSEQ strategy, including HSE training, for all phases of the project.
- Ensure set-up and implementation of emergency response prosedures and team
- Ensure environmental protection strategy and relevant studies
- Lead and develop a strong HSEQ team, with focus on quality and efficiency in daily operations
- Drive HSE risk management, including assessment of threats and vulnerabilities; coordinate investigations and reporting of incidents
- Determine security objectives and levels for onshore/offshore activities
- Ensure compliance related to human rights and HSE standards
- Collaborate across the functions in establishing a KJOC and secure an inclusive working environment
- Contribute to the KJOC improvement agenda and digitalization across functions
Contact email: [email protected],