Position: Contracts Administrator
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand and Comply with BOS Shelf QHSE System & Policies.
- Strictly follow instructions from his / her line Supervisor.
- Work closely with colleagues in providing required interpretation of contracts and agreement terms and conditions and escalating matters to Senior Contracts Manager and/or Legal Counsel for review and consideration
- Administration of construction subcontracts
- Reply to all subcontractors’ letters
- Review and approve the monthly invoices
- Review and negotiate all variation requests
- Prepare amendments to subcontracts
- Reply to subcontractors’ claims
- Close-out of subcontracts
- Interface between the client and the contractor.
- Interact with other departments and/or Disciplines
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
Please send your CV to [email protected]
by indicating the position title (Contracts Administrator) in the subject line of your email.