Job Title: Senior Operations Support Engineer
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- To work in a safe, responsible and cost effective manner, In full compliance with the company’s safety manuals and Quality Assurance System
- To provide technical support for Subsea operations and liaise with Group Engineering to provide quick, accurate and clear instructions for both offshore operations & onshore maintenance
- Implementation and adherence of SSPL maintenance processes and guidelines
- Development of maintenance and spares strategies
- To be available to assist with out of hours support as and when required
- To assist with the development of departmental processes, document control and workflow management
- To report any HSE incidents using appropriate forms and provide feedback to Subsea Operations Supervisor
- Assist in the career development of the Subsea Operations Support Engineer given concise instruction and meaningful tuition allowing them to develop skills and become a useful team player.
- Assist the Subsea Operations Supervisor with client action tracker meetings & closure of actions in a timely manner
- To communicate to the Subsea Operations Supervisor any concerns, suggestions, ideas or improvements
- Ensure that any technical issues are logged in EpiTrak & that all subsequent actions are closed out in a timely manner
- Promote the highest of standards to meet and exceed Clients expectations.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Basic Tools and Procedures with Regard to Function, Testing, Troubleshooting and Safe Practices
- Good Communication Skills
- Self Motivated/Disciplined
- Hard Working and Tenacious
- Ability to Work Under Pressure for Long Hours
- Awareness of Engineering systems, standards and practices
Relevant Degree, or HND with minimum 5 Years Subsea engineering experience.
All applicants are referred to our group website in order to apply https://www.exprogroup.com/careers