Job Title: Principle Structural Engineer
Coaching and mentoring as delegated.
• Supervision of Graduate Engineers. Provides input to the performance management of direct reports.
• Manage and supervise direct reports.
• Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific Procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
• Participate in audits and incident investigations as required.
• Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development.
• Provide discipline support to the business.
• Ensure self awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments and promote to direct reports.
• Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution.
• Deputising for Principal as required.
• Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to direct reports.
• Executing assigned personal objectives
• Management of third party suppliers in the execution of Engineering delivery
• MSc, MEng or equivalent professional qualification
• BSc, B.Eng or equivalent with relevant considerable experience
• Chartered Engineer or recognised equivalent experience
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected]
with subject line:Principle Structural Engineer