Position title: Fabrication Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead with regards to company’s HSE policy. During Execute phase, participate in the implementation of HSE standards through self-verification and oversight activities across the fabrication facility, ensuring investigation and follow-up where required.
- Lead a collaborative approach to ensure seamless delivery and a unified vision for success.
- Coaching/mentoring of in-country personnel for technical and leadership development purposes.
- Ensures safe, compliant, reliable and efficient fabrication productivity of the project.
- Ensures Contractor’s fabrication work processes and procedures are fully implemented to underpin effective and efficient productivity; evaluate Contractor’s core work processes and implement improvements to optimise efficiency.
- Performance-manage contractor’s production work package system to optimise fabrication productivity.
- Performance-manage welding productivity ensuring that the best welding techniques and equipment are implemented and being used.
- Performance-manage weld productivity ratio to achieve maximum output with available welders, oversee weld repair ratio to minimise and identify repairs with QA department.
- Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the fabrication productivity cycle and work with the relevant parties to agree performance / improvement steps to achieve safe and on-time execution.
- Supports the development and implementation of project modernisation and transformation solutions across the project fabrication phase.
- Educated to Degree Level
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have significant experience of managing fabrication execution at international fabrication facilities, including exemplary relationship-building and interface management skills.
- Must have a deep knowledge of offshore platform fabrication sequences including associated fabrication workshop processes.
- Proven experience of welding procedure development and associated qualification processes required.
- Sound understanding of the company Construction Defined Practice and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and fabrication quality.
- Experience with resolution of HSE issues related to on-site fabrication activities.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Fabrication Specialist” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.