Position: Methods Manager
- Manage Methods group (up to 40 No. team members) ensuring Technical Reports, Site Instructions, Drawings and Material Take Offs required to build steelwork structures is delivered on schedule and to project quality.
- Provide supervision and guidance to team on all Method Engineering activities associated with the implementation of the build of heavy offshore structures. Specifically associated with temporary supports, multi crane heavy lifts, transportation (multi wheel trailers), jacket roll ups, load-out, mooring and civil foundations.
- Ensure that deliverables are prepared and checked in accordance with engineering quality procedures.
- Ensure design complies with relevant procedures and safety regulations.
- Preparation of resource estimates
- Maintaining deliverable schedules.
- Provide progress updates
- Participate in Quality Audits
- Attend client and interface meetings as required.
- Assist in the guidance and training of junior staff.
- Recognised Hon Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering,
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken),
- Excellent civil and structural engineering skills.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in the Steel Construction or Oil & Gas Industry (minimum of 5 years in a Methods engineering management position in a multi-cultural environment).
- Proven supervision experience.
- Good understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards such as API, DNV, AISC, AWS, UBC
- Working knowledge of analysis / design software such as StaadPro and SACS.
- Experience in participating in Quality Audits
Please send your CV to [email protected]
by indicating the position title (Methods Manager) in the subject line of your email.