Position: Planning Manager
- High level of knowledge of EPIC projects
- Manage multiple projects controlling 50+ planning personnel
- Monitoring of respective tasks performed by the team members
- Preparation and submission of respective reports on progress support and resourcing reports
- Be capable of chairing meetings with international Clients.
- Liaise on HR and personnel related issues i.e. promotions, salaries, performance review, recruitment
- Mentoring engineers on specialized trainings/qualification education.
- Develop and manage competence program for national personnel.
- Participation in internal meetings related to the vision and mission of the company with Project Coordination Procedures.
- Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction or comparable is required.
• 10+ years’ experience in planning / scheduling with strong literacy in Primavera.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• High level skill set in Primavera P6, MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and MS Word.
• Candidates with experience abroad will be highly regarded.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
by indicating the position title (Planning Manager) in the subject line of your email.