Job Title: Lead Mechanical Engineer (Rotating)
- Lead, supervise, coordinate and have prime responsibility for engineering activities regarding rotating equipment.
- Review and assure the implementation, within relevant activities, of the applicable laws and standards requirements.
- Act as project specialty leader for assigned PMC Project.
- Comment and/or supervise reviews and checking of job specifications, API mechanical data-sheets, engineering documents, requisitioning, technical bids evaluation and post order follow‑up of rotating equipment.
- Ensuring adequate flow of design information with the other team including other disciplines.
- Supervise the design group or carry-out the checking, control and follow up of vendor drawings as post order activities.
- Ensure monitoring of the project documentation, including Procedures, Instructions, Design Guidelines, Project Specifications, Project memoranda and philosophies, etc.
- Ensure integration within the PMC team and with the Employer and EPC Contractors personnel.
- Implement the instructions regarding Health, Safety and Environmental aspects indicated by the appointed functions.
- Be responsible for the technical quality, technical content and delivery schedule of all work performed by discipline team.
- Guide and manage the EPC Contractors in developing the scope of works as defined in the Contract.
- Coordinating and resolving comments from Client to EPC Contractors.
- Participate to meetings with Client, EPC Contractors and Vendors.
- Providing advice and experience to the Client.
- Provide technical support to the project management team.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Not less than ten years in the position.
- Proven track record of working on EPC/PMC projects for Oil & Gas facilities.
- Fully knowledgeable about codes, standards & recommended practices for this discipline.
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected]
with name of position in e-mail’s title.