Work Position: Production Control Engineer
Depending on: Planning and Production Manager
* Operating programs / software (In-House) used by TR on site.
* Supervision and updating of all progress information, according to the TR on-site software: PCS, SCA, PCA, CSM2D, CSM3D, EICA y REPO
* Reviewing and implementation of the “Progress Control Procedure for Construction and Pre-Commissioning” of the Project. (See ITG-153-002)
* Preparing the weekly work forecast (Draft Weekly Work Front), based on available materials and plot plans received (IFCs), according to the planning level 4 (L4). Ensure that this work forecast contemplates the arrival of material and equipment expected.
* Preparing the various progress reports – based on the Schedule level 3, in accordance with the established progress assessment procedure (L4).
* Evaluating the progress according to the information received, whose drafts will have to be validated by the Control of Progress and Production Engineer Leader, with the support of Supervision / Construction.
* Integrating and detail all Subcontractor reports, standardizing them in a unified system (Templates Level IV – TaskLists), Manpower reports, Incidents.
* Preparing and produce all planning reports in accordance with the requirements of the Contract.
* Compatibility analysis of data structures for the interconnection of production control applications.
* Preparing reports based on information provided by other Construction departments.
* Under the supervision of the Control of Progress and Production Engineer Leader, he/she will issue curves and histograms of progress with the established periodicity within ITG-153-002.
* Analyzing work-front study based on the information collected in different tools.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 22/04/2021 with subject line: Production Control Engineer
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.