Job Title: Service Supervisor-Pipeline & Process Services, III
Reports To (Title): Service Coordinator & Service Leader
Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite. Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the worksite as needed. Coordinates the activities of service operators and specialists during the equipment rig-up and rig-down on a worksite and the preparation and operation of equipment for performing a job. Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
Responsible for management of the chemical/material inventory at the worksite. Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed. As needed, performs data collection and data distribution on jobs. Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
Provides on the job coaching to subordinates and utilizes competency processes to enhance skills development and the job performance.
Responsible for ensuring field paperwork is correctly completed.
Possession of an Offshore Survival and Emergency Training certificate.
Possession of an Offshore Medical certificate. Completion of high school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Pipeline Pigging, Hydro testing, flushing and / or Nitrogen Purging and Helium Leak Detection. Skills are typically acquired through completion of HES career development requirements as Service Supervisor III. Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a good general understanding of other service functions. Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for PSL personnel. Valid license to operate a motor vehicle is required. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
• Responsible for operational excellence, safety practices, customer satisfaction and cost control at the worksite.
• Ensures Compliance with HMS and HSE standards and guidelines for the PSL.
• Manages the delivery of services in accordance with job design and KPI’s.
• Promotes Improvements and best practices for the delivery of the services for the PSL.
• Leads the delivery of HES job site services in line with job design.
• Utilizes competency processes to enhance employee skills development and job performance.
• Holds Pre and post Job safety meetings (toolbox talks) defining risks to personnel and the environment.
• Working with the support functions, ensures that a high level of equipment operating efficiency and readiness for the PSL is achieved.
• Utilizes real-time data under dynamic job conditions communicating results to appropriate personnel on location.
Scope of Job:
Job tasks, correctly performed, impact directly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability of operations.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
• Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Pipeline Pigging, Hydro testing, flushing and / or Nitrogen Purging and Helium Leak Detection..
• Possession of a Offshore Survival & Emergency Training certificate.
• Possession of an Offshore Medical certificate.
• Completion of HES Career Development (Competency) requirements for job role.
• Completion of Fluid and Nitrogen Pumping training.
• Completion of Pipeline and Process Services I training or equivalent.
Role Specific Knowledge:
• Must have exceptional skills within the service line and a general understanding of other service functions.
• Good knowledgeable of HMS and HSE standards and guidelines for PSL personnel.
• Computer skills necessary for their job.
• Ability to perform mathematics to accurately calculate job parameters.
• Reading Comprehension and writing skills required to understand and complete job documentation.
Autonomy of Job:
Under general supervision: occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project-type tasks may receive “Strict” or “Direct” supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
Supervisory Responsibility of Job:
Assists in supervising others. Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature. (This includes coordinators).
• First level title above this job is Service Leader – Pipeline and Process Services
• Second level title above this job is Service Coordinator
• First level title below this job is Service Supervisor- Pipeline and Process Services, II
• Second level title below this job is Service Supervisor -Pipeline and Process Services, I
Requirement for offshore Survival/Emergency training and offshore medical is applicable to areas where the work is primarily offshore (for example: North Sea: UK/Norway/Denmark/Holland)
Day to day job activities involve strenuous work and exposure to conditions or situations in which there is danger to life or health or could cause bodily injury. These hazards include exposure to moving mechanical parts, electrical shock, working on scaffolding in high places, exposure to burns or radiant energy, exposure to explosives, and exposure to toxic chemicals.
Physical Demand Statement:
H-Heavy Work – Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
NOTE- Exerted Force is not equivalent to lifting static weight.
Posture: e.g.- Employee must have the ability to work in a variety of postures to include sitting and standing, occasional squatting and bending/flexing of the trunk to retrieve boxes and materials positioned low to the floor. Must have the ability to use the hands at the overhead level to reach and retrieve boxes and materials stored on overhead shelves.
Flexibility and Range of Motion: e.g. Employee must have the flexibility and range of motion in their joints to move extremities of spine throughout sufficient range in postures required for the job.
Dexterity: e.g. Employee must have good hand dexterity and use one and two hands throughout the work period to strip wires, solder wires and make up wire connections Cardio and Respiratory Demand: Employee must be able to demonstrate ability to perform the workload as described in the Physical Demand Statement (Sedentary-Very Heavy Work).
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Service Supervisor-Pipeline & Process Services, III) in the subject line of your email.