Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA)
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Directors and Senior Managers to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of his time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.
• Providing day-to-day secretarial assistance to the Directors and Senior Managers.
• Manage Directors and Senior Managers schedules , assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
• Manage Directors and Senior Managers travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
• Process Directors and Senior Managers correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain Directors and Senior Managers office systems, including data management and filing.
• Maintain records of Directors and Senior Managers contacts.
• Screen calls, inquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
• Assist Directors and Senior Managers in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
• Organize meetings and ensure that Director’s and Senior Managers are well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre meeting briefings and meeting papers.
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Supervise all incoming/outgoing mail.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Ensuring adequate supply of stock, office supplies and preparing purchase order requisitions for the Finance Team in a timely manner.
• Providing feedback, suggestion and implementation for process improvement as the need arises.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director and Senior Managers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Must be fluent in English, Azerbaijan and Russian languages.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and juggle competing demands simultaneously
Education and Experience:
• At least 2 previous years experience in a similar personal assistant role.
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or similar related fields is a must.
• Basic finance knowledge and basic knowledge of accounting systems would be considered a plus.
If you are interested in this position and have the skills and experience, please send your CV to Mohamed Hassan, Operations Manager at [email protected]
We thank all those who apply, however only selected candidates for the interview will be contacted.