Piping Static Equipment Supervisor WWT
- 7-8 years field maintenance experience working on steam Turbines / Centrifugal compressor (>10 MW), Pumps, Blowers & auxiliaries (Drums, PSVs, Exchangers, Valves, Gearboxes, Piping) in Petrochemical, Chemical Industry or Power Plants
- Experience of supervising major overhauls, time-based inspections, breakdown maintenance & carrying out modification / retrofits (Preferred: Machinery installation & commissioning experience).
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Familiarity with work permit system and safe working in plant area
- Ability to read machinery curves / data sheets & calculate efficiency
- Basic knowledge of basic instrumentation installed on machinery in particular, vibration monitoring, ESD systems, DCS.
- Ability to read drawings (P&ID, Isometrics and Equipment Cross sections, cause and effect charts, etc.)
- Working knowledge of steels and their grades
- Ability to do basic engineering calculations (flows, power, gas properties)
- Develop written commissioning and maintenance procedures
- Good troubleshooting and work planning skills (bar chart preparation)
- Ability to make presentations to management
- Fluency in spoken & written English including report writing
- Carry out business development discussions with clients
- Self-driven, ethical, decision maker, quick learner, committed to excellence / quality
- Good team player, passion for work
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 19.03.2021 with subject line: Piping Static Equipment Supervisor WWT
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.