Project Control Lead
ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry.
From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including Oil and Gas (E&P), Renewable Energies, Nuclear, Refinery, Petrochemical, Civil & Infrastructure, Mining.
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations. Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
ANOTECH Energy operates in over 63 countries worldwide. Headquartered in France (Toulouse and Paris), ANOTECH Energy has also established offices in London, Moscow, Baku, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Houston, Pointe Noire, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Shanghai, Perth and Doha.
The job holder is accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing and controlling these rules and requirements within his area of responsibility
TAs ANOTECH Energy Consultant, the Project Control Lead’s overall responsibility is control over the Project Management methods for the development of the Oil Rocks Receiving Facilities & Tie In under TSA/WO3 by End Client.
The Consultant shall report to the End Client Project Control Manager, highlighting concerns encountered during the performance of his duties.
The Consultant is also responsible for the Development and implementation of an efficient Project Management and Control System, in accordance with Guidelines and Procedures and using the best work practices, with the objective of remaining within the agreed Budget and Schedule:
The Consultant main functions are:
• To assist the End Client Platform Package Manager and the End Client Project Control Manager in the organization, management and control of the Package;
• To contribute to achievement of the Platform Package planned production start-up date and strict Package Cost control;
Qualifications and experience required
Education: Msc or equivalent in relevant discipline Engineering
The Consultant shall already have proven experience in:
1. Overall Project Control of a Project Package for a Major Oil & Gas Project;
2. Adopting and demonstrating an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE, to implement HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
3. Using rules and guidelines and best work practices, establishing and maintain a set of Project specific procedures complying with main agreements signed, to cover the co-ordination and control of Project Services activities;
4. Preparation and review of initial Package budget and of its successive revisions, annual budgets to be included in annual Work programs and Budgets and overseeing the constant monitoring of Project costs to record current status to prevent any uncontrolled increase of Package Final Cost for a Major Oil & Gas Project;
5. Coordinating planning and progress control activities associated with the establishment and management of the Package Schedule and individual contract Work Time Schedules including activities related to service provider for a Major Oil & Gas Project;
6. Participating in the development of the Contractual Strategy and having it implemented and monitoring all activities related with Contractual Strategy developed with Service Provider
7. Monitoring and controlling Project contract activities comprising identification of prospective Tenderers, Calls for Tender preparation, tender evaluation and award and all post award contract administration throughout to contract close-out related to a Major Oil & Gas Project
8. Controlling the internal and external reporting of a Package to ensure appropriate content and quality of information and to liaise, as required with other Divisions, Partners / Shareholders and external authorities
9. Controlling the IT needs and services of a Package to ensure adequacy of resources for the Project activities
10. Managing the Documentation Control System for a Package activities and ensure the delivery of a complete and of good quality documentation to Operation teams, Contractors, Service Provider, Operating Company and its Delegate.
11. Managing the Communication activities of a Package in relation with Project Management, Communication Dept.
12. Participating in the preparation and participating to all required Workshops / Committee meetings with Partners.
13. Preparing and reviewing Work Orders, and associated Change Orders with the various Service Providers, the annual budgets to be included in annual Work programs and Budgets and to oversee the constant monitoring of Platform Package costs to record current status to prevent any uncontrolled increase of Package Final Cost for a Major Oil & Gas Project;
14. Monitoring and controlling the overall Work Breakdown Structure of a Project Package with the Services Providers as per Operating Company rules.
Operational experience from oil and gas industry and good personal qualities
Azerbaijani, French or Russian language is a plus
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to[email protected]with indicating ” Project Control Lead” in subject line.