ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry.
From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including Oil and Gas (E&P), Renewable Energies, Nuclear, Refinery, Petrochemical, Civil & Infrastructure, Mining.
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations. Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
ANOTECH Energy operates in over 63 countries worldwide. Headquartered in France (Toulouse and Paris), ANOTECH Energy has also established offices in London, Moscow, Baku, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Houston, Pointe Noire, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Shanghai, Perth and Doha.
The job holder is accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing and controlling these rules and requirements within his area of responsibility
Job responsibilities :
he mission includes Coating / Corrosion / Insulation/Cathodic protection Engineering activities, monitoring of coating activities (Audit, PQT, PPT, surface preparation, coating & insulation system application,…), Cathodic protection activities (Audit, PQT, manufacturing) at Client’s CONTRACTOR/ SUBCONTRACTORS/ VENDORS fabrication site for the Client URF package scope of work, ensuring contractual and technical requirements are duly applied by the CONTRACTORS and SUBCONTRACTORS/VENDORS.
The Anotech Energy service holder provides support and assistance to the Client ABSHERON EPS Project team with regards to issues related to his/her discipline.
The Anotech Energy service holder reports on a day-to-day basis directly to the Client Package Manager. The service holder also has a functional link with the Client Company Site Representative and Client URF Flowline Lead.
In addition to above:
1. The service holder shall have knowledge of International Standards and Project technical referential/ Client General Specification related to his area of responsibility, taking knowledge from them for application to the Project, to develop, as required, discipline specific instructions.
2. The service holder participates in the review of CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTORS/VENDORS documentation related to his/her discipline and scope of work, in particular, but not limited to, for design and engineering documentation, manufacturing procedures, inspection and test procedures, inspection and test plan, manufacturing and quality records, and when relevant, training program and training records.
3. In some particular case and depending the needs, person mobilized for the service may participate and provide supports in the drafting of CONTRACTOR documentation.
4. The service holder prepares and answers Technical Query and Deviation related to his/her discipline.
5. With the support of Coating Inspectors, the service holder monitors and controls the correct implementation on site of the approved procedures, surveillance plan, Inspection and Test Plan, training program. As such, the service provider shall:
a. Participates and monitors inspections as per approved Surveillance Plan and Inspection and Test Plan for his/her discipline and scope of work.
b. Ensures that proper shops and equipments, for manufacturing and inspection activities, are available, and in operation, to execute the project scope of work according safety and quality requirements.
c. Ensures work and inspection are performed as per project approved procedures and by operators with correct certification/qualification.
d. Ensures the works is closely and adequately inspected by CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTORS’ Surveillance or QC team.
e. Review and ensure that all material certificates and certification files are compliant, up to date, including SUBCONTRACTORS/VENDORS documentation.
f. Challenge CONTRACTORS and SUBCONTRACTORS/VENDORS on their QA/QC activities performance, and to perform routine and random inspections on a daily basis in this regards.
g. Monitor the work performance and deficiencies (e.g. repair rate) and ensure the implementation of necessary action plan.
h. Follow-up of implementation of action plan / mitigation plan.
i. Ensure the work is performed in adequacy with the agreed schedule.
6. The service holder reports to the Quality manager, Project QC Lead and Package Manager any nonconformities identified in the performance of CONTRACTORS activities. He ensures the tracking of anomalies and non conformities for his/her relevant discipline and scope of work, and ensure follow-up of correcting activities with the CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTORS/VENDORS.
7. The service holder interfaces with relevant CONTRACTOR, SUBCONTRACTORS/VENDORS QA/QC authority on QA/QC issues and implementation of the Project QA/QC requirements.
8. The service holder participate to daily, regular, planned or ad-hoc meetings related to his/her discipline with CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTORS/VENDORS (including PPM/PIM as necessary).
9. The service holder participates as auditor/observer/witness, as relevant, in audits performed by ABSHERON EPS Project or CONTRACTORS for his/her discipline.
10. The service holder provides technical support and assistance to ABSHERON EPS Project team members with regards to his domain of competence, if needed, and enforce directions/decisions taken at Project Management level within his perimeter. He/she also liaise with the other discipline for his/her package to ensure consistency of the work.
11. When necessary, The service holder shall liaise with COMPANY HQ (TEC Dept.) or ABSHERON EPS project discipline specialists for technical matters.
12. The service holder participates to project reviews (HAZOP, HAZID, HIRA, SPOT, ODR, PR,…) as requested by ABSHERON EPS Project requirements.
13. The service holder shall provide regular daily/weekly reports on activities and inspection attended and attend ABSHERON EPS Project QA/QC internal meeting, if requested.
14. The service holder monitors and records the CONTRACTOR/SUBCONTRACTORS progress related to his/her discipline activities and report any expected slippage on schedule.
15. The service holder ensures confidentiality of all the ABSHERON EPS Project documentation relevant to his area of responsibility.
16. The service holder adopts and demonstrates an exemplary behavior with regard to ABSHERON Ethics, Code of conduct policy and HSSE rules and regulations. He shall raise HSE anomalies/observations card when identified and participate to HSE specific audit if requested.
17. The service holder shall participate in the REX effort by providing input for QA/QC close-out report, Lessons Learnt or Quality Feedback Notice.
Qualifications and experience required
Education: Material Engineering degree with knowledge in polymers, coating, painting.
• Certification by an approved organization such as NACE, FROSIO,…level 3, Cathodic protection NACE level 3 or CEFRACOR Level 2 and Corrosion technologist cerficied NACE.
• Good knowledge of International codes/standards and COMPANY General Specifications (GS) referential.
• Fluent English (written and spoken) is mandatory
• Languages: French is a plus
• Skilled in using computer program/DB management/spreadsheet/e-mail.