Position Title: Commissioning Lead
The ACE Commissioning Lead will be responsible for delivery of all drilling, living quarters and topsides facilities commissioning for the ACE Project.
This role is for the Azeri Central East (ACE) project. The Project will build a new Integrated Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarters Offshore platform to be installed in the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan. The role will be based in the selected fabrication facility in Baku (Azerbaijan).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The ACE Commissioning Lead will support the ACE CSU Manager with safe and efficient delivery of all aspects of MC acceptance, pre-commissioning, commissioning and integration with start-up on ACE. The Commissioning Lead will be expected to set the highest standards in HSE and quality. Key accountabilities of the commissioning lead include:
- Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
- Performance manage the commissioning schedule and budget
- Deliver on the BP commissioning expectations for the Execute stage
- Commission the facilities in accordance with the design intent
- Manage the SHMP process from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
- Lead the integration of Commissioning and Start-Up teams and work flow through an established relationship with MPO.
- Manage vendor support requirements, budget and scheduling
- Execute the commissioning & Start Up plan, in line with overall project schedule, and agree with Construction Authority detailed mechanical completion sub system handover dates
- Provide meaningful reporting and feedback to the CSU manager to support and improve overall project delivery
- Support the CSU manager, representing the commissioning discipline in contracting strategies, contractor selection and scope of work
- Manage and incorporate lessons learned into Commissioning Practices and Guides
- Set guidelines on recruitment, ensure competency of all commissioning personnel.
- Manage development of a commissioning assurance process that has clear KPI’s / audits / activities and in line with GPO requirement and gain agreement with the CSU manager and PGM
- Deliver on the detailed pipe cleanliness and preservation process and work with Construction Manager, to ensure fully implemented at site
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION /QUALIFICATIONS.
- Educated to Degree Level and extensive experience base in a similar role.
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience of construction and commissioning of piping, mechanical systems and rotating equipment packages including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site commissioning activities.
- Deep understanding of BP Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction/commissioning quality.
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]