Position title: Deck Lead Construction Structural Engineer
This role is for the Azeri Central East (ACE) project. The Project will build a new Integrated Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarters Offshore platform to be installed in the Caspian Sea, Azerbaijan.
- The ACE Deck Lead Structural Construction Engineer will be responsible for the overall delivery of structural construction across Topsides facilities, with specific emphasis as follows;
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviors. Lead, by example, with regards to company’s HSE policy.
- Perform the role of BP focal-point for structural construction delivery, providing ongoing technical oversight and input to fabricator, from fabrication engineering through final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
- Provide technical assurance and oversight of both shop and field-based structural fabrication activities, ensuring compliance all required codes and standards.
- Interface with Design and Fabrication Contractors to ensure structural constructability input is being actively considered and implemented.
- Provide a structural discipline perspective to construction schedules, design deliverables, materials purchases, degree of shop fabrication, material delivery configuration and sequence, as well as development of any required subcontracts.
- Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the structural fabrication and construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
Essential education, Educated to Degree Level
CV submission closing date is 25th of November 2020
CV to be submitted to [email protected]